IT ASSET VISIBILITY/PROGRAM MANAGEMENT INCLUDING FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND REQUIREMENT IDENTIFICATION.
MTS has experience satisfying customer IT requirements for identifying, reconciling, tracking, and managing business information and assets. MTS has expertise working with the Army’s Program Executive Offices and Program Managers (PEOS/PMs) in designing and leveraging service-oriented applications that repurpose data from multiple sources into useful management dashboards. This vastly improves efficiency as well as illuminates and mitigates loss of revenue through over-production and loss of project oversight. You can’t adequately manage assets you can’t see or control. MTS can provide customer outreach, requirements gathering and facilitation to create design and functional specifications for application development as well as program management over the entire development lifecycle. MTS has experience providing commercial-to-Federal product integrations and conducting successful business development through our years of established contacts, working relationships, and knowledge of Federal acquisition processes. MTS has participated in studies involving such topics as laser concrete finishing, communication interoperability, and fields force engineering that determine feasibility and affordable implementation of commercial products for government use.
HOMELAND SECURITY/COUNTERDRUG, AND CIVIL SUPPORT TEAM (CST) SUPPORT
MTS has personnel with knowledge, skills, and attributes that enhance law enforcement operations and provide security for various counterdrug interventions. With a combined experience of slightly over six years, to include support at such agencies as FBI HQ, DEA, ICE (aka INS/BP), and other state and local organizations
ACQUISITION VISIBILITY/MANAGEMENT/BUDGET FORMULATION/PROGRAMMING
MTS has unique experience working with and teaming joint efforts to bring acquisition business transformation into reality. The military does not stand alone in having multiple resources documented and managed from various locations that cause reconciliation issue with expensive assets. Working with various organizations to identify, then consolidate asset visibility are familiar deliverables.
MTS provides services in the following target areas for government clientele.
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 561499 – All Other Business Services
- 561990 – All Other Support Services